In November 2014 I authored and recorded the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Interactive Techniques course for Lynda.com / LinkedIn Learning.
Migrated to digital publishing? Don't stop there. These techniques will help you add engaging, immersive interactions and media to your Adobe Digital Publishing Suite projects. Author Keith Gilbert covers buttons, nested multistate objects, interactive quizzes, video, animation, and embedded PDFs. Plus, learn to create vertical and horizontal scrolling frames and interactive panoramas. Each chapter begins with examples that show the effects in action, so you can see how these techniques are used in the real world.
* Creating a "pop-up" box to reveal content
* Designing a multiple-choice quiz
* Getting started with nested multistate objects
* Creating feature-opener videos
* Building animated navigation buttons
* Including PDF content
* Adding a gyroscope-enabled panorama